Discussions

New install can't click products

I am sure I am missing something, but I installed on a dev site from kickstart 2 and if I click on a taxonomy or all for catalog, the product shows, but there is no way to click to the detail page.

If you want to look, dev.mayuli.com

Thanks

Tags: 
Posted: Dec 10, 2012

Comments

tresero on December 11, 2012

Thanks, I knew it was simple. I am going to document this stuff as well. I am pretty experienced with Drupal, but I miss some things when changing to 7.

425media on December 19, 2012

Hi there. I am new to DC as well. I set up a little store, added a product. I can now see the products displayed, but they are not selectable. I looked for the "products" view, but could not find the one you mentioned. When I am logged in I can click the products fine. To me that says it might be a permission issue, but I have worked on this for 3 hours and cannot figure it out. Any help would be appreciated.(woo hoo Paypal module is not in beta any more!!, Nice work!)

otb on January 24, 2013

I'm running into this problem on Kickstart 2.1 on the Products view and the Collection Products (Product display) view. For both I have the format set to Fields, but the items in the views aren't rendering as URLs. Is there anything else that could be causing this?