The goal of the Commerce 7.x Sprint is to provide a common community push to sprint on the Drupal Commerce ecosystem at large. This will be handled using coordinated office hours in the Drupal-Commerce IRC channel and a new issue tag, commerce-sprint.
Are you ready to help contribute?
Here's how you can help:
- Writing documentation for the many modules in the Commerce eco-system.
- Testing patches tagged for the global sprint so that they can be committed.
- Writing patches for issues tagged in the global sprint
- Opening issues request for project releases that require them, and reaching out to the maintainers
- Writing tests! The better test coverage in contributed modules the better the system is as a whole
- Answer questions on Drupal Answers!
See the original blog post: https://drupalcommerce.org/blog/40232/drupal-7-commerce-sprint