Views on a 3 level catalog with multi-colors
I need to build a site like this one: http://www.maquillage-cosmetique-discount.fr/ and offcours with D7 and Commerce.
But while building i face some problems.
What did i do already:
- i created product-types for all productgroups (Teint, Yeux, Lèvres, etc.)
- created products in those groups, for every color a product, with a Product reference
- made content-types and "linked" the different colors, so there is a choice for the colors and the big picture on the product-page changes with the color.
so far so good...
On the page "Lèvres" (Lips) there is a picture that represents the productgroup (Lèvres ) and a view (i think it must be one ?) with pictures that are not the same ones as the product-mages, representing the individual products.
It's a organisation-question, "where to put all the images for this page (on product-type or content-type level ) and how do i get them all together on a page like this ? ".
- Do i need to make a view that uses pictures from the product-types ?
- use taxonomy to put the pictures in the view ?
- and how about the menu ?
It would be great if u can help me out of this, because i realy can't find the solution.
btw Is there an easy way to replace the actual text for the colors in pictures ? ". like in levres -> rouge-a-levres.