Stock & Inventory
Commerce Stock provides a simple, integer field on products as well as rules for enabling or disabling products.
- A rule and action for enabling and disabling the add to cart form.
- A rule and action for validating stock for the add to cart button action.
- A rule for checking the cart form submit, also used for checkout submit and review submit.
- A new checkout pane placed in the first step of checkout: stops the user from accessing checkout if order contains out of stock items
- Supports Decimal stock.
- Works with Inline Entity Form module.
- Advance configuration of the add to cart button action for even more control
- Commerce Stock field formatter for converting stock levels into text messages.
Third party integrations
Here is a brief listing of modules that integrate with ERP systems and report to do stock sync:
Using feedsYou can use feeds to modify the fields and with tamper, you may be able to made delta changes.
Back in stock notifications
Commerce Stock Notifications creates a rule action that allows a configured e-mail template to go out when stock is updated.
Matt Tarsi wrote up his approach to handling tracking numbers.