Minimum cart total if field has value
I ran into this problem with Ubercart too back when I was going to stick with D6 and UC for my store but since I upgraded to D7 and Commerce, I am again having a tough time with this.
What I want to do is this. For my store, I need to set a minimum order total if the user select Delivery from the Pickup or Delivery field which is located in the Billing Profile fields. By default its set to Pickup, but if they choose Delivery, there is a $10 minimum so it should flag a message that their cart total isn't enough (if it isn't).
I know Rules should be able to do this but I can't figure out how, plus I still have the hardest time using Rules in D7, so much easier to understand and use in D6 that I just get lost part way through trying to add conditions.
But the scenario should be:
- While in checkout screen
- User keeps Pickup selected
- Allow user to proceed with checkout and payment with no issue
- if user selects Delivery
- check order/cart total to see if its <= $9.99
- If it is, display system message to user that they need to add more to their cart
- They should not be able to proceed past checkout until order total is >$10