No product display Name (Title) in the .../admin/commerce/products View
This question refers to commerce_kickstart-7.x-2.6 on Drupal 7.22, but may just be a problem with a View and not Commerce Kickstart specific.
The View at .../admin/commerce/products is not working for my product display.
I have uploaded products (product variations) and product displays using Commerce Feeds.
My products are 'Hair Product' and my displays are 'Hair Product Display'.
Products are showing up at
and I can put products into the shopping cart, etc. so the front end seems to be working fine.
However, when I go to
all I get under 'Title' is the Producer taxonomy field and the Category taxonomy field, when I would expect to also see the node title (the name of the product).
The test products (which came with Kickstart) are showing up fine: The product name (Title) appears under 'Title' and is clickable.
1) There is something about the 'Product Display' that came with Kickstart which I have failed to include in my 'Hair Product Display' ?
2) The View that generates .../admin/commerce/products is filtering out my 'Hair Product Display' node titles ?
The View which generates .../admin/commerce/products is called Commerce Backoffice: Products (Content)
I've searched much for the answer, but no success.
I'm playing with Views to try to solve the problem but, as a Views novice, with little success.
Any help, advice or ideas of where to look, much appreciated.
[Thank you to Dotline for the comment and 'answer' so far.]
This may be relevant, it's certainly another issue:
When I go to
each variation has a Title.
However, when I click edit, the Title field on the edit page is empty!
My solution does not answer my questions, but it does solve the need for a sortable admin display of products to allow for editing:
1) Activate the Dashboard module (which would appear to be a Commerce module as the Drupal Dashboard project is version 6 only)
2) Create a View of Product Displays -- specifically a Block
3) Add the Block to the Dashboard
Job done :)