Could be a couple of things:
1) You're adding fields to an Order. Cool. Not a common thing to do.
2) You're adding a view via a field. Cool. Not a common thing to do.
3) You're adding this uncommon field to a group and then exposing the field using something called "Commerce Fieldgroup Panes" ... Not sure how that works
4) When you are on the pane that "Commerce Fieldgroup Panes" exposes, the view is there but there is no exposed filters. Cool problem.
Could be related to:
1) Lots of uncommon situations
2) A buggy or incomplete way to bring in a view
3) Each order is unique, so are you adding a view to the order before displaying the checkout form?
Have you tried creating a view block and having it show up on the checkout pane url? Unless you are trying to collect information, there are easier ways to get a list of something to show up on checkout. If you are collecting information, I'm not sure I would suggest using views as a mechanism to do so (usually requires a fair amount of programming knowledge).