Drupal Commerce - set Shipping costs
Hello I have activated Drupal7 Commerce using http://drupal.org/project/commerce_kickstart
I need to calculate the shipping costs according to the following rules:
* For purchases up to € 50 shipping cost € 6.50.
* For purchases over € 50 and up to € 70, shipping cost € 3.50
* For purchases over € 70, FREE shipping.
With Ubercart I found the solution by using the "Conditional Actions"
With Commerce I am a bit in trouble.
First I created in admin/commerce/config/ 3 flat rate shipping service:
Total purchases of up to € 50
Total purchases from € 50 to € 70
Total purchases over € 70
By setting the various base rate (6.5, 3.5, 0)
My difficulty arises in creating the correct conditions because these rules are applied.
1) I go to admin / commerce / config / shipping and I for example click on Configure component related to "Total purchases of up to € 50"
2) in Conditions, do I select Add condition and Total product quantity comparison
imposed in date selector site: current-cart-order: commerce-order-total:
in Value < Quantity 50
but I get the error "Data selector site:current-cart-order:commerce-order-total: for parameter commerce_order is invalid."
I don't understand how to set if the total purchase is < 50 rule applies "Total purchases of up to € 50"
Once you understand that I can set up various rules