To create a new Collection, you can simply:
1. Navigate to admin/structure/taxonomy/collection/add
2. Add a term called "Something"
3. Navigate to collection/something
4. Note the view is showing up for your new term.
To create a new kind of collection, things are a lot more tricksy.
1. Navigate to admin/structure/taxonomy/add
2. Create a vocabulary named "New Collection"
3. Navigate to admin/structure/taxonomy/new_collection/add
4. Add a term called "Shoe Laces"
5. Add new field to the Shoes Display by navigating to admin/structure/types/manage/shoes/fields
6. The new term should be "New Collection" (term reference, for vocabulary "New Collection")
7. Let's edit an existing Shoe, node 25: Navigate to node/25/edit and select "Shoe Laces"
8. Navigate to admin/config/search/path/patterns
9. Locate "New Collection" in the pattern settings and change it to: "new-collection/[term:name]" Click Save.
10. Create a new index for your new vocabulary (ran out of time to do the step-by-step)
Ok, now we're ready to clone the view.
1. Navigate to admin/structure/views/view/collection_products/edit/page and click "Clone Page"
2. Change the path
3. Remove the Contextual filter
4. Add a new contextual filter on your newly indexed field