Checkout By Amazon Not Working
I have installed "Commerce Checkout by Amazon" (7.x-1.0-alpha2) on my Kickstart Commerce installation. I have an established Check out by Amazon account and entered in all the proper information under "Merchant ID", "Amazon public key", and "Amazon secret key".
I even spend an hour and a half on the phone with two techs from Amazon who both remote viewed my screen session while they viewed the issue I am having.
I can not seem to get it working. This is a summary of the issues.
1. A customer adds an item into their cart as usual.
2. From the https://mysite.com/cart page, I click on the "Pay with Amazon" button.
3. A pop-up window opens asking me for my 'Amazon.com Sign In' email address and password. I enter both in and click the "Sign in using our secure server" button.
4. The https://mysite.com/cart page refreshes to a https://mysite.com/checkout/2258 page. But along with this, four other browser tabs open to the same https://payments.amazon.com/gp/cba/v2/widgets page. I ignore and close the extra tabs.
5. The https://mysite.com/checkout/2258 page shows a place to enter in an "E-mail address" under the "ACCOUNT INFORMATION" heading. My only "SHIPPING SERVICE" is selected with a radio button. Under the "BILLING INFORMATION" section, there is a place to enter my "Phone Number". I complete both sections. Under the "Phone Number" field displays an "Amazon Address Book". Then, under the "SHIPPING INFORMATION" shows another "Amazon Address Book". When I was in the 1-1/2 hour call with Amazon, they stated there should only be one appearing under "SHIPPING INFORMATION" since each shipping address in their system references a specific billing address. I click the "Continue to next step" button at the bottom.
6. The page refreshes to a https://mysite.com/checkout/2258/review page. Underneath the "PAYMENT" section is a "Payment Method" box showing my Amazon account's credit card with an empty radio button to the left of the text "Visa ****1111". I click the "Continue to next step" button at the bottom.
7. The page refreshes to a https://mysite.com/checkout/2258/complete page.
8. The order is created. I log out and log in to my site using my Drupal admin user account. I navigate to the new order, then to the page https://mysite.com/admin/commerce/orders/2258/payment. It shows the Amazon payment.
9. I log into my account on Amazon and nothing has passed through. When the two techs from Amazon viewed this, they saw nothing pass through to my account.