i'm starting building a website where "professional" users can sell their services to "customer" users.
The features i'd need are:
- "professional" users (that are not website administrator) must be able to add their service (products) with custom price (and of course they cannot manage/modify other user's services)
- services prices can be per hour, per person (customer), or fixed
- "customer" users must be able to search for services based on location and category buy the service and give a rating/feedback (only after the transaction is made)
- is Drupal Commerce a good solution for theese requirements?
- could you suggest a good way to begin a high level configuration of Drupal Commerce based on this case (products, product types, etc...)
Any suggestion would be highly appreciated