Discussions

Administration view of custom product display of custom product variants

I created a custom product variation type named "Variante preparate" with the machine name "preparate" unchecking "Create matching product display type"
I referenced it (link it) mannualy in the custom product display type named "Afisaj Preparate".

(to help you understand better the exact situation:
Afisaj (romanian language) = Display ;
variante(ro) = variants ;
Birou Administare(ro) = Administration Office)

I then created a view similar to "Commerce Backoffice: Products (Content)" named "Birou Administrare: Afisaj Preparate (Content)", that uses the relation set to "Content: preparate"

Same for "Commerce Backoffice: Product variations (Commerce Product)" , I replicated it as:
"Birou Administare: Variante Preparate (Commerce Product)" with just th master view.

This custom product displays view displays the "Afisaj Preparate" nodes allright, but when I clik on the quick edit button, the megarow view tries to display "product" variants instead of the other custom view I created for the "preparate" variants product type , thus showing "No variations have been created for this product".

How to set the megarow to display the "Variante preparate" product variants for the "Afisaj preparate" content type !?

AttachmentSize
Image icon 2013-02-05_162031.png52.44 KB
Posted: Feb 5, 2013

Comments

zet on February 5, 2013

Maybe it's something related to this function in commerce_backoffice_product.module file !?

<?php
/**
 * Displays a view of products referenced from the given node, in a megarow.
 */
function commerce_backoffice_product_variations_view($node) {

$title = t('Variations for product %title', array('%title' => $node->title));

$output = views_embed_view('commerce_backoffice_product_variations', 'default', $node->nid);

return
views_megarow_display($title, $output, $node->nid);
}
?>