Discussions

Zoom widget crash after changing product variation

I'm going to test a lot of widget images tool for zooming images on my commerce kickstart release but with EVERY tool I use, on changing product variation (for example the color of the item) the images are reloaded but without the applied effect.

I'm using the Magic Magnify Plus plugin (http://www.magictoolbox.com/magicmagnifyplus/) applyed to an image style of drupal and it works until the product variation type is changed, even if drupal loads a default style image...

This is not the only one affected by this problem, even with other modules I have the same results.

Is there a solution to this?

Posted: May 5, 2014

Comments

a20 a on August 6, 2014

I'm facing same problem here. The plugins I'm using are Juicebox + Magic Zoom Plus. As soon as I change any of the attirbutes like "Size" or "Color", the plugins stop working and all the images associated are displayed. Need help urgently.

Radhey Shyam on September 26, 2014

Hi,

You can used below code for refresh magic tool.

$script_new = "jQuery(document).ajaxComplete(function() {
MagicZoomPlus.refresh();
});";
drupal_add_js($script_new, 'inline');

smurf on October 7, 2014

Thank you for your reply, can I ask you where to put that code? In the product template or in the page.tpl.php?
I'm not so familiar to drupal... thanks!

EDIT: I putted the code in the template.php file of my theme (the default for commerce kickstart is in profiles/commerce/kickstart/themes/commerce_kickstart_theme/template.php) and it worked!