Chat with your Customers: Create trust, loyalty, & happiness.
Want to simplify communication with your customers and increase conversions? Adding Olark live chat to your Drupal Commerce site is an easy-to-integrate solution.
Olark has some great features available to merchants:
- Keep using your own tools: Olark integrates seamlessly into the chat tools you already use!
- Mobile Device support
- Customizable & always visible: The customizable chat box stays on the page allowing visitors to chat while continuing activity on your site (like buying more products!).
- Easy to install and setup: The Drupal module is easy to set up in just a few clicks!
- Great for teams: Teams can chat on multiple tools from multiple locations at once and chats are distributed by first response or round-robin methods or can be routed to groups/operators and saved as transcripts.
- Powerful Reporting: it's easy to track ROI, operator performance, and more with our Google Analytics integration and built in stats by Mixpanel.
- CRM & Helpdesk Integration: customer interactions are available in one place with full-text chat transcripts that can automatically be sent to Highrise, Assistly, Salesforce, or Zendesk!
- Visitor details, international support and other useful options are available!
Pricing is flexible to meet your individual needs starting at $15/mo, read more here!
Step 1: Sign up for Olark
The registration process begins by clicking the link below, when you are on the Olark page they'll ask for some information to create your account. Register here
You should receive your credentials at once, but in case you don’t please contact us at [email protected].
Step 2: Install and Enable the module
The module is not pre-installed in Kickstart, click the blue button below to download the module. Further instructions on how to install and enable your module are available on the Olark page here under "documentation".
If you’re not using Commerce Kickstart, click the blue button below to download the module, the same configuration documentation applies to Drupal Commerce users.
Step 3: Configure the module
Use the credentials to configure the module.
Understand who’s on your site, make your customers love you, and earn more money.
See all the activity on your site at once in real-time and proactively chat with your visitors. If you already have an IM client (even a mobile one on your iPhone, Android, or Blackberry), you're ready to use Olark. Live inside Gmail? You can carry on live chats without leaving the site! Any chat client that supports Jabber/XMPP or Gtalk is perfect for chatting with visitors on your site (like iChat, Adium, Pidgin, IMO.im, GTalk, etc)!
Flexibility that works for your team.
No live chat system is more effective for teams, especially if team members are often multi-tasking. Team members (operators) can be logged into different chat clients from multiple locations at once, even on the go. Chats are distributed among operators by either first response or round-robin. They can be routed to different groups, transferred to other operators, saved as transcripts, and even sent to a CRM system.