Compass: Commerce Dashboard & Analytics
Compass is my effort to turn Drupal Commerce data into comprehensible information.
Video demo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1-9-fgXRJg
You can now use commerce compass without having to patch anything because all the dependencies have been updated
Compass is a highly graphical dashboard with the following features:
- Interactive HTML5/VML Google Charts with views integration
- Responsive layout for flawless display on big screen/laptop/tablet/smartphone
- jQuery Bigtext for infographic-like presentation of texts (like total revenue)
- Views aggregation support
- Views aggregation on dates
- Integrated (date) filters
- Only show exposed filters form when hovering a widget
- Order/Cart analytics, Product analytics, Customer analytics
- Ajax refresh on all blocks including charts
- In beta1: (Individual) Product sales line chart on admin/commerce/products/pid
- commerce_extra_price_formatters latest dev version
- views_date_format_sql 3.1 or later
Note: In most cases the default currency is automatically formatted with appropriate currency symbol but in some cases the raw numeric data has to be printed and then I added a euro symbol in the "rewrite the ouput of this field" section in views. You will have to update this if you use a different currency.
- Support more chart types and options (patches are welcome)
- Auto refreshing dashboard widgets (so that you can use the dash as radiator
- Combinational charts with google analytics and commerce analytics combined. Any existing google analytics api views-integration is way off from being capable of doing this. Consider doing some charts sans views if GA API doesn't allow for this.
- Customer life time value estimation as net present value of average customer behavior.
- Affiliate analytics
- A/B test reporting?