This module provides real-time shipping estimates via the TNT RTT API. This module is used in conjuction with Drupal Commerce and Commerce Shipping modules.
This module requires an active account with TNT (http://www.tnt.com)
For each product entity you can setup the number of packages it comes in, total weight of all packages, length, width and height of all packages combined. This information call also be edited through the product display node, if you are using Inline Entity Form as Commerce Kickstart does.
- Drupal Commerce (http://drupal.org/project/commerce)
- Commerce Shipping (http://drupal.org/project/commerce_shipping)
- PHP 5
- TNT RTT Account (http://www.tnt.com)
Installation and Configuration
- Install and enable the module and all dependencies. Please make sure you are using the latest version of all modules.
- Configure your TNT RTT API settings at admin/commerce/config/shipping/methods/tnt/edit
- Add number of packages, total weight, length, width and height to the product entities
Once all setup you should now get real-time shipping estimates in your Drupal Commerce checkout process. If not then raise an issue.