Commerce Skrill (Formerly Moneybookers)
Commerce guys is proud to offer the community this module thanks to a partnership with Skrill, one of the largest online payment systems in Europe, offering 100 payment options in 200 countries and 41 currencies.
More than 120,000 merchants use Skrill?s direct payment solutions, including eBay.com, Skype and PMU. With 25 million account holders and 18,000 new users each day, Skrill is a leading Digital Wallet and profitable alternative for online payments.
Merchants using Kickstart and Drupal Commerce can now expand their businesses into new markets and grow internationally thanks to Skrill?s simple integration, allowing your business to quickly accept secure card payments, and access 25 million Skrill Digital Wallet account holders? payments.
- No installation costs or monthly subscription fees
- Competitive fees for all cards as well as 100 local payment options
- Sophisticated risk and anti-fraud management, certified PCI-DSS
- Large choice of payment options
- Multiple integration points (Hosted payment page or XML)
- Quick Checkout, Wallet, Recurring billing, Authorise & capture, Virtual Terminal, and other vital services through one single contact.
Choose the Skrill Product that suits your business
Skrill?s service offerings include several solutions firmly established as an international alternative to other expensive and complicated competitors. Completely integrated into Kickstart, it?s easy to set up these critical services:
- Quick Checkout: An easy to configure, customizable service which processes credit and debit payments with the highest security standards (PCI-DDS level 1) and anti-fraud checks.
- Wallet Payment Processing: The Digital Wallet enables any registered customer to make online payments conveniently and securely without revealing personal financial data, as well as sending and receiving money transfers by simply using just an email address.
- Quick Checkout Enterprise: Need text to describe this from SkrillQuick Checkout Enterprise (QCE) offers merchants processing over ?50,000 per month a one-stop-shop for all domestic and international payment processing.
Note: Both modules offer you credit card processing. The choice depends on the volume of activity your website has.
- Skrill gateway redirect (the payment is secured by Skrill payment gateway)
- Automatic order status update
- Hide login form on Skrill payment page
- Show available payment methods on payment page
- Allow Live and Production transactions
Note: This was formerly known as the Commerce Moneybookers module, they changed names so we're updating the module name to match.
Step 1: Sign up
- Sign up for either an individual or a business account. Takes less than 2 minutes!
Step 2: Install & Configure
- Add the module to your /modules directory if it?s not already there by default (in some Kickstart installations)
- Enable the module in your Kickstart or Commerce installation
- Fill in your merchant ID, email address, password and secret word
- Enable the payment method