Commerce Product Key
This module lets sites implementing the Commerce module, attach product keys to orders. Product keys / Vouchers are strings of text that are used to unlock or activate a piece of software.
Right now we have an entity that can be attached to a product and then assigned via a rule to a product once it has been bought. The required actions and rules events are fleshed out and simply require the wiring up of the rules to meet you scenario.
- Product Keys are now Entities, field-able and all that goodness
- Product Keys assigned via rules, we only issue keys via rules this is left for you to set up follow the read me.
- Further rules
- disable & enable product keys from a users view
- assign product keys
- assign product keys on successful purchase
- Status: (Active/Disabled) to show/hide product keys from users
- Remove Association to put key back in pool
- Add to cart button is disabled when no stock
This module is lacking some support from commerce to "auto-magically" assign keys to users.... it is pending this BUG/ISSUE http://drupal.org/node/1207878 please help make some noise there to get this sorted.. Once that has been fixed I will take this module further.
Basic use case
- Assign product keys to orders & users.
- Hide/Show product keys to users (manually & via rules)
- Remove product keys from users & orders via rules and manually. removing a product key from the order and user makes it available to be assigned once again
This project was sponsored by WebBuilders