Payleap integration for Drupal Commerce.
Sponsored by Commerce Guys
PayLeap is an innovative, secure online payment processing company, delivering secure, seamless, intuitive merchant solutions for Commerce Kickstart and Drupal Commerce application users in North America.
PayLeap?s dynamic, secure platform provides cost-effective payment processing, and includes everything you need to accept payments online. All setups include a virtual terminal for face-to-face or hand-keyed transactions, with support of credit, debit, check/ACH and gift card transactions. Merchants with website stores and physical store locations can utilize PayLeap?s single transaction management and reporting platform for both online payment and card present transactions.
TO GET SET UP
It?s Easy to Get Started:
You can get going in minutes thanks to Kickstart. Once you?re set up, you?ll have access to everything you need to generate invoices, keep track of accounts receivable, track payments, enter transactions, manage refunds, set up recurring payments, and more.
Step 1: Sign up
Merchants - http://www.payleap.com/sign-up-for-payleap-with-kickstart/
Developers (test account) - http://www.payleap.com/payleapdev/test-account/
Step 2: Download the PayLeap Payment Module
Using Commerce Kickstart means everything you need is pre-installed. Log onto your Drupal site, go into the admin panel and enable the module. Then, skip to Step 3. If you?re using another Drupal installation, download the latest branch of the module here: http://drupal.org/project/commerce_payleap. Put the file into the ?sites/all/modules? directory. After you?ve installed PayLeap, refresh and enable the PayLeap module through the admin panel.
Step 3: Configure PayLeap in Drupal
Enter your API login ID and your transaction key into the payment configuration page.
PAYLEAP GATEWAY BENEFITS
PayLeap delivers a secure, integrated, and reliable hosted online payment gateway for card processing and other payment platform services at an exceptional value. We can bundle your credit card/ACH/gift card processing and internet accounts into one simple solution, saving you time, money, and headaches.
PayLeap eCommerce, Internet Merchant Account Features:
- No merchant account software to install and maintain
- Real-time, fast processing speeds
- Broad range of payment processing methods available
- Customizable merchant account and customer receipt notification
- Advanced online payment fraud protection tools Level 1 and Level 2 data
- Unlimited user-defined data fields
- Comprehensive API reporting and transaction management tools
- Multiple settlement options
- Knowledgeable technical and customer support
- PCI DSS-certified to protect your business and your customers
- PayLeap merchants have a single contact point for all technical support.