- Choose the payment options to use from admin settings.Important: Make sure the payment option selected supports your website's currency.
Recurring payment support.
- Re-query (re-check) for payment status with IPay88 server on cron run (disabled by default).
- Install Libraries API module.
- Download IPay88 PHP class from my Github repository. See important notes below for version info.
- Extract to your libraries folder such as sites/all/libraries/ipay88.
- Install Commerce IPay88 module.
- Visit settings page and save your Merchant Code and Key provided by IPay88 in Store > Configuration > IPay88 settings.
Please follow the version of the IPay88 PHP class:
- Drupal module 7.x-1.x will use PHP class versions 1.x
- Drupal module 7.x-2.x will use PHP class versions 2.x
Always backup your site before upgrading module.
You may contact me from my website on details about obtaining a merchant account and registering with IPay88.