The tough job of PCI compliance to secure eCommerce. Done.
Payment processors require adherence to the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), but meeting its requirements is a mind-bending procedure. HostedPCI takes care of all those details so you can get back to giving customers your best.
Having seen first-hand how difficult the task of PCI DSS compliance was in countless eCommerce engagements, HostedPCI was founded in 2009 with a goal of providing true PCI DSS compliance without sacrificing the consumer experience.
The heart of the HPCI system is the Payment Vault Tokenization module, which integrates each eCommerce solution with our payment vault, allowing tokens to be seamlessly used between eCommerce, order management, call center, and CRM applications.
HostedPCI also launched the Call Center Edition, which allows multi-channel merchants to completely protect their call centers from credit card theft while creating a straightforward path to true PCI DSS compliance for the call center.
HostedPCI looks forward to launching many more innovative services such as PCI Zone Consulting Services and HostedPCI Mobile Edition in the near future.
Stay tuned for more exciting company news, coming soon!
What makes PCI compliance so hard?
The PCI DSS SAQ consists of more than 200 requirements. https://www.pcisecuritystandards.org/documents/pci_dss_v2.pdf
There are several merchant levels and service provider levels for PCI compliance. Most merchants fall under Level 2/3, and need to fill out an SAQ (Self-Assessment Questionnaire) to complete the 200+ requirements
The current trend is that merchants fill out the SAQ “liberally”, but that is changing as the industry gains understanding of the requirements
Even once PCI compliance is “achieved”, liability remains and breaches happen. Merchants are still responsible and face possible fines and other penalties
- Accept credit card payments using the most popular payment gateways with one integration
- Keep customers on your site while collecting credit card data and reduce shopping cart abandonment
- Enable Card-on-File and keep your customers shopping with you
- Increase ecommerce Conversions
- Protect your business and your customer’s sensitive data
- Simplified PCI DSS Certification Process, remove all of the requirements of PCI DSS with the need to only fill out a simplified SAQ (Self-Assessment Questionnaire) Type A form
- Flexible Deployment allowing for seamless integration anywhere on the merchant website with a short timeframe turn around
- One Solution that works across online, mobile, call center, CRM, ERP and other internal applications, supporting a wide variety of payment gateways
- 100% continuous PCI Compliance
- Significant Cost Savings compared with in-house PCI DSS Compliance projects.
- No continuing/recurring fees for audits or maintenance
- No downtime including: Switches, Firewalls, IDS/IDP, OS, Application Server, Web Server, Modules, Databases and all other system components
- Cloud Based PCI DSS Solution for Online, Call Center and Mobile Transaction processing
- High availability system architecture, no “single point of failure” design ensures consistent performance
- Payment Processor-Independent tokenization, no need to be locked into one payment processor or tokenization solution
- Complete Indemnification against credit card breach
HostedPCI supported payment gateways:
- Chase Paymentech
- First Data
- Optimal Payments
- PayPal Payflow Pro
- PayPal Website Payments Pro
- Planet Payment (iPay)
- PSI Gate
- Star Card
- Global Collect
- Network Merchant (NMI)
- Redecard Brazil
- Seamless integration using iFrame ensures no redirect (no URL change), so customer stays within the merchant’s control
- Authorize/Sales/Capture/Void/Refund functionality means a robust set of payment management solutions for the merchant
- Card on File functionality allows customer to save the credit card token, making it easier to make sales for the merchant
- Easy to implement, simple configuration of the module which is already included in Kickstart
Get Started with 2 simple steps
1) Sign up with HostedPCI
Click sign up at the top of the page to get registered & set up your account!
2) Set up your module
- Add the module to your /modules directory if it’s not already there by default (in Kickstart installations by default)
- Enable the module in your Commerce Kickstart or Drupal Commerce installation
- Configure your module: credentials (given after sign up to HostedPCI), selected payment gateways & capture method options
Get Level 1 PCI compliance
HostedPCI has been certified for over three consecutive years of Level 1 PCI Compliance -- the highest level available. That level of trust carries over when you use our cloud-based tools to capture, store and process payments securely.
Keep customers within your hands
Third-party checkout pages take your customers elsewhere to enter their credit card information, typically right at the final step -- a dangerous moment for shopping-cart abandonment. HostedPCI keeps the checkout process (and the customer) in your hands.
Lower liability for credit-card fraud
Without HostedPCI, your financial institution could impose fines up to $300 for each credit card that is stolen or breached on your system. HostedPCI takes on the liability for any credit card security breach. We can do that because credit card security is all we focus on.