- Sends out an email to the customer with the transaction details in case of both successful and failed transactions.
- Handles transaction timeouts correctly.
It does not deal with displaying neither the required bank and bank card logos nor the banking and payment information links.
- Enable the module
- At /admin/commerce/config/payment-methods edit the CIB bank payment method. Click edit next to the CIB bank element in the Actions box. Fill out the form.
- At /admin/commerce/config/checkout/rules disable the Email rule.
- Cleaning up the module code
- hook_mail() should be dropped and tokens with the transaction and order information should be introduced instead to be able to use Rules for email sending.