Commerce Bank Transfer
This module provides a Drupal Commerce payment method. It helps to display the shop's bank account details to the customer so a direct money transfer can be initiated by the customer. Depending on where you are from you might call this method bank transfer, wire transfer, giro transfer or direct deposit.
- There are two ways to use this module (or a combination of both):
- Put all the information you need to show to the customer into the "Payment instructions" field
- Or use the provided bank details fields which is the recommended option for multilingual websites
(current fields: Account owner, Account number, IBAN, Bank code (useful for BSB / Sort code / Bank code / Clearing number / Routing transit number or Bank transit number), SWIFT, Banking institution, Branch office)
- A token [order-payment-bank-details] is created which can be use to display the payment information on the invoice.
- Optionally the order ID can be displayed along the payment details as 'Reason for payment'.
Please see current README.txt.
Current development sponsored by Origondo AG
NOTE: this project is the port (in progress) of uc_bank_transfer to Drupal Commerce. It's not yet complete: missing integration with invoices and multilingual capability - therefor it is not recommended for productive use in the current state.