Drupal 7 Commerce Sprint Month Retrospective
One month ago we kicked off the Drupal 7 Commerce Sprint. This sprint is an initiative to work on Drupal Commerce 1.x and contributed projects in the ecosystem. Every week we have held a scrum in the form of office hours in the #drupal-commerce IRC channel, along with a Google Hangout for those who want to sprint virtually together.
What has been accomplished?
We have had over twelve participants since the first office hours and averaged around five attendees each week. Thanks to these community members we’ve accomplished the following!
New / Updated modules
- Commerce Checkout Progress: https://www.drupal.org/node/2594369
- Commerce Discount: https://www.drupal.org/node/2600174
- Commerce Responsive UI: https://www.drupal.org/project/commerce_responsive_ui
- Commerce Backoffice: https://www.drupal.org/node/2592939
- Commerce Cart Link: https://www.drupal.org/project/commerce_cart_link
- Commerce Discount
- Re-add the float to the offer fields wrapper: https://www.drupal.org/node/2600144
- Add a "Cancel" link to the discount add / edit form: https://www.drupal.org/node/2599240
- Ensure proper rounding of price amounts and components when components are added via discounts: https://www.drupal.org/node/2468943
- Remove "store" from the Discounts URI: https://www.drupal.org/node/2591767
- Commerce Coupon
- Switch the recommended version to Commerce Coupon 2.x stat: https://www.drupal.org/node/2558103
- Commerce Backoffice
- Typo in classname: https://www.drupal.org/node/2281309
- Drupal Commerce
- CommerceCustomerProfileEntityController::delete doesn't adhear to commerce_customer_profile_can_delete with multiple: https://www.drupal.org/node/2460491
Shout out to contributors
This wouldn’t be possible without the community contributors who devoted countless hours both during and outside of sprint hours:
As well the Commerce Guys staff who supported the sprint as well and the community contributors:
Want to get involved?
Come to the office hours in the #drupal-commerce IRC channel every Wednesday at 4PM GMT-4 to be part of the weekly scrum! If you can’t make the office hours, or want to jump right in, check out the following links!
- Kanban board: https://contribkanban.com/sprint/commerce-sprint
- Drupal.org issues: https://www.drupal.org/project/issues/search?issue_tags=commerce-sprint
See the original announcement: https://drupalcommerce.org/blog/40232/drupal-7-commerce-sprint