Customizable Products: Pizza Store
Learn how to create your own pizza store using customizable products in Drupal Commerce. I show you how to create your own custom line item type, assign it to a Product Display, add a field to your new line item type that references a taxonomy list. Each term has it's own price and your customers get a simple check "configuration" that adds costs to the final total.
// Steps taken
1) Install Customizable Products http://drupal.org/project/commerce_custom_product
2) Add a custom line item
3) Add a custom product type
4) Create a Taxonomy, "Pizza Toppings"
5) Add price field (with currency) called "Price"
6) Add a few terms with prices
7) Add a Taxonomy term reference field "Pizza Toppings" to custom line item type
8) Configure the display of the add to cart form on the custom product type to use the custom line item type
9)Create a Pricing rule
10) Add a Entity has field condition for the line item entity to have the "Pizza Toppings"
11) Create a loop on the commerce-line-item:field-pizza-toppings
12) Add an action to the loop for the "Add an amount to the unit price" for the current-pizza-topping:field-pizza-topping-price:amount field