etowahvalleyequipment | Innovative Solutions
Etowah Valley Equipment is one of the nation's premier re-sellers of self serve car-wash systems, hardware, and parts. Jim Gosnell at Etowah Valley Equipment approached The Wired Mouse in 2012 to develop and design a powerful e-commerce based website with a modern aesthetic. It was very important to Etowah Valley Equipment that the website offer secure checkout, responsive website design for purchasing product on mobile devices, and a comprehensive meter box building feature allowing customers to configure complete turn-key car-wash systems.
We delivered a professional e-commerce solution with an array features including:
- Enterprise Content Management Features with Drupal 7 as a backbone
- Secure Checkout via Paypal Website Payments Professional
- Intuitive product navigation
- Installer Locator feature using the Openlayers Mapping API
- Customer Account creation for tracking order status
- Professionally branded auto emailed invoices
- Responsively designed website scaffolding for mobile, tablet, and conventional desktop visibility
- Search Engine Optimization utilizing targeted keywords
The final product speaks loudly "Professional E-commerce Solution". Visit the website today.
Custom Pricing, Taxes, Checkout, or Shipping Rules
Role based pricing using rules. There are 5 different types of customer's configured by the website administrator for offering wholesale, oem, distributor, master distributor, and basic customer. Roles handles adjusting the pricing on the fly by attaching 5 separate pricing fields for each role to each product entity.
Company / Freelancer
The Wired Mouse - (Dustin Harrell and Andrew Giles)