This module provides ability to export Drupal Commerce order data to the external bookkeeping / ERP / CRM application WinBIZ. WinBIZ is a third party software developed by La Gestion Electronique SA. See also http://www.winbiz.ch
Our goal is to create a high quality out-of-the-box integration.
All relevant administrative tasks with online shops should be covered with that combination without any line of custom code.
The exported data can be used to create invoice documents, reminders and of course for general bookkeeping. The module offers a settings page where the most important parameters can be set.
- Export Drupal Commerce order data
- Configure certain exported fields on the settings page
- Full Commerce Tax support
- Notify WinBIZ about online (Creditcard) payments
- Support payment account mapping
- Developers can alter the exported values before the data is sent to WinBIZ
- The page callback on the Drupal side is not using user authentication for now, it is only protected by an authentication token which can be set on the settings page
- Default currency of imported amounts is currently Swiss Francs (hardcoded)
Checkout for full list: #1981956: The Roadmap
This module was developed and is maintained by MD Systems (by Miro Dietiker, Berdir, s_leu).